TresperimusAlternative Names: LF 080299
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Graft-versus-host disease; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-II for Transplant rejection in France (IV)
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-III for Graft-versus-host disease in European Union (IV)
- 30 Mar 2001 Discontinued-III for Graft-versus-host disease in USA (IV)