At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Antithrombotics; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Cancer; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Europe (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Europe (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in Europe (unspecified route)