At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (PO)
- 10 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)
- 10 Feb 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Atherosclerosis in Japan (PO)