Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Ipsen Pharma SA
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in Spain (Unknown route)
- 10 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Hyperlipidaemia in Spain (Unknown route)