At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antihypertensives; Sulfonamides; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary disorders; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 17 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coronary disorders in USA (PO)
- 17 Feb 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 13 Mar 2002 A study has been added to the Hypertension pharmacodynamics section