Crambescidin 816Alternative Names: PM 92105
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator PharmaMar
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 2004 This compound is still in active development
- 06 Sep 2002 Crambescidin is still in active development
- 07 Oct 1999 PM 92105 is now called crambescidin 816