Monoclonal antibody 26-2F
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 1997
At a glance
- Originator Harvard Medical School
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)