Monoclonal antibody chCE7
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 16 Mar 1995 Investigation in Cancer in Switzerland (Unknown route)