At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Developer Fujisawa; Nonindustrial source
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jun 1995 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Jun 1995 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in Japan (Unknown route)