At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihypertensives; Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)