At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Sterol O-acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 1998 No-Development-Reported for Atherosclerosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in Japan (Unknown route)