At a glance
- Originator Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 08 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in New Zealand (Unknown route)
- 21 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in New Zealand (Unknown route)