Rev M10 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator University of Michigan
- Class Antivirals; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2000 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (IV)
- 22 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 21 Jan 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for HIV infections treatment in USA (IV)