Monoclonal antibody BR55-2
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Breast cancer in USA (IV)
- 11 Mar 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Breast cancer in USA (IV)
- 23 Mar 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Breast cancer in USA (IV)