Anti-CD19 monoclonal antibody - Netherlands Cancer Institute
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD19 antigen inhibitors; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 May 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in Netherlands (Unknown route)