Meningococcal vaccine groups A and C conjugate - Baxter International
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Baxter International
- Class Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2000 North American Vaccine has been acquired by and merged into Baxter International
- 04 Dec 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Meningococcal group C infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Dec 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Meningococcal group C infections in Canada (Unknown route)