Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Kenya Trypanosomiasis Research Institute
- Class Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Trypanosomiasis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Trypanosomiasis in Africa (Unknown route)
- 27 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Trypanosomiasis in Africa (Unknown route)
- 27 Mar 1995 New profile