Anti-Rev monoclonal antibody gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Thomas Jefferson University
- Class Antivirals; Gene therapies; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)