LintitriptAlternative Names: SR 27897
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antiulcers; Indoleacetic acids; Small molecules; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anorexia nervosa; Gastrointestinal disorders; Pancreatic cancer; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 03 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pancreatic cancer in France (PO)
- 27 Aug 1999 Sanofi has merged with Synthélabo to form Sanofi-Synthélabo