502U83Alternative Names: BW 502U83; BW A502U
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 1999
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 1999 Discontinued-Clinical for Cancer in Netherlands (Intra-arterial)
- 28 Aug 1998 Profile reviewed
- 29 Mar 1995 Discontinued-I for Cancer in Netherlands (IV)