Rabies DNA vaccine - LigoCyte/NIAID
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals; National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Class Gene therapies; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rabies
Most Recent Events
- 05 Aug 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rabies in USA (IM)
- 12 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Rabies in USA (IM)
- 05 Oct 2001 This compound is still in active development