Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 1996
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Chemical
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Mar 1995 New profile
- 31 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Heart failure in Canada (Unknown route)