Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 1996
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Medical Science St. Marianna University
- Developer Institute of Medical Science St. Marianna University; Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Mar 1995 New profile
- 31 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (Unknown route)