At a glance
- Originator Nippon Soda
- Class Antithrombotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 3 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 31 Mar 1995 New profile
- 31 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)