At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Anxiolytics; Small molecules; Tetrahydronaphthalenes
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Irritable bowel syndrome; Major depressive disorder; Male sexual dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 1999 No-Development-Reported for Male sexual dysfunction in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Apr 1999 No-Development-Reported for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Apr 1999 No-Development-Reported for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (Unknown route)