At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Nov 1995 Preclinical development for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)