Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Mood disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 24 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Affective disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 24 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)