Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Mood disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.
- 24 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 24 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Affective disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)