FPL 65447Alternative Names: FPL 65447AA
Latest Information Update: 12 May 1995
At a glance
- Originator Fisons
- Class Antihypertensives; Cardiotonics; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension; Oliguria
Most Recent Events
- 12 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Oliguria in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 12 May 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1995 New profile