7 MEOTAAlternative Names: 7-Methoxytacrine
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator Prague Psychiatric Center; Research Institute of Pharmacy and Biochemistry
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Drug-induced dyskinesia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Drug-induced dyskinesia in Czech Republic (PO)
- 07 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Czech Republic (PO)
- 21 May 1996 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in Czech Republic (PO)