Monoclonal antibody cisplatin conjugate
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jan 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in China (Unknown route)
- 07 Apr 1995 New profile
- 07 Apr 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in China (Unknown route)