At a glance
- Originator Chugai Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives; Benzopyrans; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 11 Apr 1995 New profile
- 11 Apr 1995 Preclinical development for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)