Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Glycomed
- Developer Genentech; Glycomed; Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)