At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; University of Tennessee
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 1995 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)