At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Thromboxane receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 13 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)