At a glance
- Originator Menarini
- Class Antiasthmatics; Muscle relaxants
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Gastrointestinal disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 20 Oct 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Italy (Unknown route)
- 01 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Gastrointestinal disorders in Italy (Unknown route)