At a glance
- Originator Nisshin Pharma
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Cardiotonics; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists; Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors; Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 11 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in Japan (IV)
- 11 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Japan (PO)
- 11 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Japan (IV)