FosquidoneAlternative Names: GR 63178A; GR 63178G; GR 63178X; NSC D 611615
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 1999
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antineoplastics; Isoquinolines; Organophosphorus compounds
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Dec 1999 Discontinued-II for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 19 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)