InogatranAlternative Names: H 314/27; HA 31427
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Amino acids; Antiplatelets; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 2000 A re-analysis of data from the TRIM trial has been added to the Ischaemic Heart Disease and Thromboses therapeutic trials section
- 09 Jun 1999 A clinical study has been added to the Ischaemic Heart Disease and Thromboses pharmacodynamics section
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.