InogatranAlternative Names: H 314/27; HA 31427
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2000
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Amino acids; Antiplatelets; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 09 Mar 2000 A re-analysis of data from the TRIM trial has been added to the Ischaemic Heart Disease and Thromboses therapeutic trials section
- 09 Jun 1999 A clinical study has been added to the Ischaemic Heart Disease and Thromboses pharmacodynamics section
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed.