At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Class Antineoplastics; Imines; Oxazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 26 Apr 1995 This profile is new.
- 26 Apr 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)