At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 30 Jun 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in Germany (Unknown route)
- 30 Jun 1998 No-Development-Reported for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (Unknown route)