Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 14 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in Ukraine (unspecified route)
- 10 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Ukraine (Unknown route)
- 26 Apr 1995 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in Ukraine (Unknown route)