At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists; Thromboxane synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)