At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiplatelets; Prostaglandins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 1996 Discontinued-I for Coronary disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 May 1995 Discontinued-I for Thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)