FCC 13Alternative Names: 2-N-carboxamidonormianserin
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Monash University
- Class Antiasthmatics; Dibenzazepines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 01 May 1995 New profile
- 01 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Australia (Unknown route)