At a glance
- Originator Banyu
- Class Antibacterials; Macrolides
- Mechanism of Action Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 May 1995 This profile is new.
- 01 May 1995 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)