Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 1998
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Eli Lilly; Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Feb 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 02 May 1995 New profile