At a glance
- Originator Esteve
- Class Anxiolytics; Gastric antisecretories
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Peptic ulcer in Spain (Unknown route)
- 26 Mar 1996 Discontinued-preclinical in Anxiety disorders in Spain (Unknown route)
- 15 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in Spain (Unknown route)