Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Seikagaku Corporation
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Seikagaku Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2001 This compound is still in active development in the USA
- 09 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 09 May 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)