At a glance
- Originator Pierrel
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 24 Dec 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in Italy (Unknown route)
- 19 May 1995 Preclinical development for Hyperlipidaemia in Italy (Unknown route)