MitindomideAlternative Names: NSC 284356
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator Gulf
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2004 Discontinued for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 May 1995 This profile is new.
- 02 May 1995 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)